Our DOE-approved Thermoelectric 250 Count Cigar Humidor evenly distributes cool air and locks in moisture to help you preserve the full flavor of your cigar collection. Inside the stylish stainless-steel casing you'll find removable Spanish cedar shelves and drawer, a new easy-touch digital thermostat that keeps temperatures as cool as 52 degrees. This compact humidor is ideal for budding aficionados who need to keep their cigars protected from the elements in warm climates.
- Lock in moisture with thermoelectric cooling and secure door seal
- Precision temperature control from 52-74F
- Removable Spanish cedar drawer and vented shelves
- New digital hygrometer and upgraded lock
1. A Humidity-Friendly Way to Cool Your Collection
Cigars maintain their full flavor when stored at the right humidity level. Our thermoelectric system keeps your cigar collection cool while also locking in humidity. NewAir wineadors come with a quality door seal that helps hold in moisture, so you are guaranteed a stable humidity level to preserve the flavor of your cigars.
2. Temperature Control You Can Count On
Ruined cigars are a thing of the past with our new digital, touchscreen control panel that lets you set your humidor at the ideal temperature without any risk of fluctuation. The easy-touch digital buttons give you full control of the internal temperature of your wineador.
3. Elevate The Flavor Of Your Cigars With Spanish Cedar Shelves
Store loose cigars in the high-quality Spanish cedar drawer or place cigar boxes on the vented Spanish cedar shelves. Spanish cedar enhances the flavor of your cigars, giving your cigars the best condition to thrive in.
4. New Features Take The Stress Out Of Taking A Smoke
Quickly and accurately check the humidity levels in your cigar humidor with a new digital hygrometer that features a bold new interface. An upgraded lock and key give you certified protection against unwarranted guests and curious children.