Redford Electric Climate/Humidity-Controlled Humidor Cabinet
The Redford Electric Humidity-Controlled Humidor is a very fine dark cherry finishing cabinet. This cabinet is made of high-quality industrial wood design and assembled in such a way to make sure it exceeds all the customer requirements.
The exterior of the cabinet has wood panels on three sides and a front glass door with the wood borders. The door opens with a brass knob. At a few inches above the knob, a lockset is fitted to enhance security. Inside the cabinet, the interior structure is lined with Spanish cedar. Four fixed rolling drawers are placed on the fitted shelves. An extra removable drawer can be placed on the last shelf if needed to create more space for storage.
The advanced features of the product include its digital glass hygrometer, humidifier, demisting technology, and heating-cooling system. The digital glass hygrometer allows you to change the settings of the humidor environment according to your own choice and weather demand. The electronic humidifiers are used to let the air circulate properly from the humidor. The de-mist function keeps the glass door of the humidor free from any foggy appearance on the front panel and to keep the view clear. The hidden electric input keeps the appearance style cool.
The glass door of the cabinet is tampered with heavy-duty steel to avoid any leakages from the humidor.
- Digital glass hygrometer
- Humidity level adjustable from 56% to 78%
- Temperature adjustable from 41F to 71F
- Reset setting options available for digital system
- Electric Humidifiers for air circulation
- Demist quality to keep the glass door fog-free
- Toggle between Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature
- 6 rolling shelves
- Every shelf is adjustable with the dividers
- Illuminating LED light from all shelves
- 110-120 volts require to operate