The Remington by Prestige Import Group Electric Climate Controlled Cabinet Humidor in Dark Cherry - 2,000 Cigar Count
The Remington Electric Cabinet is a very fine dark cherry beautiful finish humidor. The size of the cabinet is very comfortable and convenient to place in any corner in your room. The outlook is designed in a very modern and elite style to look with glass door having a clear and transparent view.
The electronic humidity controlling system gives access to you to keep your cigar inside the cabinet in a moisturized controlled environment having heating and controlling system. The most advanced feature of the product is the hydrometer system which permits the user to bolt among the Fahrenheit and Celsius temperature according to their own choices by saving the changes to the storage of the machine.
The LED light system is also installed in this which has two benefits. One of them is the inner look of the cabinet becomes very attractive in dark time with soft lighting emerging out from every shelf and the second one is the indication of the processing of the system.
On the top of the cabinet, a digital display is provided for telling about the inside temperature all the time
The electronic humidity controlling system works to keep the internal temperature and humidity control according to the safety of the product independent from the outer heating or cooling weather.
The method to use and set the system in very easy and convenient that on just a few presses of buttons you can control your humidor.
- Rich Dark Cherry Finish
- White LED Lighting Illuminates All Shelves
- 6 Drawer Style Shelves on Metal Slides
- 1 Removable Tray with 2 Dividers
- 3 Adjustable Dividers per Shelf
- Features Cooling & Heating Systems
- Toggle Between Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Temperature Adjustable 41F-71F
- Humidity Adjustable 56%-78%
- Refillable & Removable Water Reservoir
- Adjustable Hygrometer Calibration
- Cedar Lined Trays & Shelves
- Sleek Push Button Digital Control Panel With Adjustable Climate & Humidity Settings
- De-mist Feature Automatically Maintains Glass Free of Condensation
- Built-In Electronic Humidification System With Auxiliary Fan
- De-Humidification Assist Effectively Balances Humidity
- Embossed Wood Side Panels & Crown Molding Accents
- Tempered Tinted Glass Door with Heavy Duty Seal
- Operates on 110/120 Volts
- 220/240 Volt Version Available (Please Inquire)