Whether you are a true cigar aficionado or a casual enthusiast, the Whynter Elite Touch Control Stainless 1.2 cu.ft. Cigar Humidor is an ideal cigar storage system that can help preserve the flavor of your cigars and protect them from pests or other harmful conditions.
Easy to Read Hygrometer
The Whynter CHC-122BD is designed to help store and age cigars within the optimal humidity range 62% to 75% at room temperature. This cigar humidor contains a humidification tray (for use with preferred solution/moisture beads) and equipped with an elegant analog hygrometer which helps monitor the desired level of humidity.
Quiet and Energy Efficient
Having a temperature controlled environment is also critical for discouraging the proliferation of any pests that may be present in the tobacco leaves. The thermoelectric cooling system used here minimizes the drying effect when cooling, relative to the compressor based cooling systems in many refrigeration units.
Spanish Cedar Shelves and Drawer
Furnished with two Spanish Cedar flat shelves and one spacious drawer, the Whynter CHC-122BD helps maintain humidity, emits a light complementary aroma, and helps repel damaging insects.
In addition to its main purpose of storing, preserving, and aging cigars, this Whynter Cigar Humidor is also an attractive and elegant showcase for your prized collection.
Features and Specifications
- Capacity: 1.2 cu. ft
- Freestanding setup
- Vibration-free thermoelectric cooling
- Stainless steel trimmed glass door with sleek black cabinet
- Professional quality towel bar handle
- Removable Spanish cedar drawer and shelves
- Shelf Count: 2 flat shelves, 1 drawer
- Flat Shelves Dimensions: 9.5” W x 12” D
- Drawer Dimensions: 9.5” W x 12” D x 3” H
- Equipped with a humidity tray and hygrometer for inside humidity level maintenance
- Adjustable thermostat with temperature range from 50ºF – 66ºF
- Enhanced LCD temperature display
- Soft interior LED lighting with on/off switch
- All solid-state components for long life
- Internal fan-forced circulation for even humidity and temperature distribution throughout the cabinet
- Input Power and Current: 70 watts / 1A
- Power Consumption: 1.0KWh/24h
- Voltage: 110V / 60Hz
- Product dimensions: 13.5” W x 20” D x 18”H (Add 1.6″ in depth and 0.25″ in width with handle installed)
- Package dimensions: 17.5” W x 23.5” D x 24” H
- Net weight: 27 lbs
- Gross weight: 32 lbs
- ETL listed